Jeremy Gutow is a Cleveland-based male nanny and private chef. He also manages a beauty salon.

Friday, March 21, 2014

NuGo Bars

     Page Two Hundred Three.
     I'm pretty sure I've found the best tasting protein bars. NuGo brand bars are great. I discovered them a couple of years ago I think. I prefer the chocolate-chocolate chip, though in a pinch the mocha will do. They have a very good texture/taste and 10 grams of protein with only 5 grams of fat and 200 calories. They aren't low carb or low sugar. In fact, the reason they're so good is because they're made with real cane sugar and real dark chocolate. But I'll tell you... I trust real God-made ingredients much more than man-made ones which are supposedly "healthier" alternatives. Give me cane sugar any day.
     Over the years I've tried so many different nutrition, protein or meal replacement bars, you can't believe it. Some of them really are the texture of pressed horse food. Some taste so bad I actually couldn't finish them. Others aren't too bad. NuGos are the best I've ever had. I have a NuGo bar quite often for breakfast or lunch. They're wonderful and healthy. I highly recommend them.
     And no, I don't own stock in the company.   

No comments:

Post a Comment