Jeremy Gutow is a Cleveland-based male nanny and private chef. He also manages a beauty salon.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Painting Sure Takes Time

     Page One Hundred Thirty-Eight.
     Please forgive me for missing a few blogs. I'm very preoccupied right now with some interior home painting. You may remember that my job cooking for the boys has been put on hold indefinitely. So to pay the bills I'm painting. Right now I'm working on a large living room: black walls, gray trim and green ceiling. No joke. I'm working closely with the interior designer and everybody seems pleased. I hope to be done in  few days; then, I start the dining room. (Even the home-owner doesn't know what colors the interior designer has chosen for that room.) The problem is juggling this large job around the salon job and all else that I do. So, busy, busy, busy is the key word of my life this autumn. But, I promise I'll get back on track with my regular blogs about children, food and anything else which comes to mind real soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment