Jeremy Gutow is a Cleveland-based male nanny and private chef. He also manages a beauty salon.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

On Looking For Work

     Page One Hundred Thirty-Six.
     Does anybody have work for an under-employed male nanny/private chef?
     I just found out that my job with the three princes and their family, which was supposed to resume right about now, has been postponed indefinitely because one of the boys isn't testing up to par. Mom has figured out a way to stay home and spend more time with the boys this year and really work with them on academics. Therefore, no need for Jeremy.
     I went over to pick up my large wok and some fondue pots and had a long talk with dad. As far as the family's concerned though, my lay-off is purely temporary. "Jeremy, we consider you part of the family. We're going to have you over for dinner, regularly. Though, it'll taste better if you make it." 
     So, who knows what the future holds? In the meantime, believe it or not, I'm actually doing interior painting. I'm quite good at that sort of thing, I just don't talk about it much. In fact, I already have a couple of large jobs lied up. The painting is on top of the beauty salon. But, I really miss cooking for a large family.
     Do you know anybody in Cleveland who needs a male nanny/private chef?

No comments:

Post a Comment