Jeremy Gutow is a Cleveland-based male nanny and private chef. He also manages a beauty salon.

Monday, September 16, 2013

My Weight Reduction Diet. Update #2

     Page One Hundred Thirty-Seven.
     Just an update on my weight reduction diet...
     So far, I've lost between 14-17 pounds, depending upon the hour. I had my body fat checked at the gym yesterday and it was 19.4 %. I'd like to loose another 10 and get my fat down to 17% or lower. But, that may be too much. However, I've not yet tried on my older pants. I think I'd like to loose another 3 or 4, then try on some of my vintage, college-era trouser from the '80's and see how they fit.* (This will be in another couple of weeks.)
     If this whole weight loss thing is successful, my new weight stabilizes and I don't regain, then perhaps I'll blog about what, specifically, I've done. Just what America needs: another weight loss plan. yeah... 
  

*Isn't it sad when your own old clothing can be referred to as "vintage"?

No comments:

Post a Comment