Jeremy Gutow is a Cleveland-based male nanny and private chef. He also manages a beauty salon.

Friday, July 25, 2014

The Bugatti Atlantic

     Page Two Hundred Sixty-Nine.
     This blog entry REALLY has nothing to do with anything. But, that's okay.
     I was recently asked which piece of art in the world I wish I could own and keep in my living room. After thinking for a few minutes, I replied a Bugatti Atlantic. Commonly regarded as one of the most beautiful cars ever made, 3 are known to exist and if 1 went for sale tomorrow, it would bring $40,000,000 or more.
     And if I had one, I most DEFINITELY would keep it in my living room.
     By the way, the Bugatti in these photos in owned by Ralph Lauren and has won numerous awards at car shows. I've been blessed to see it in person at it was in the Cleveland Museum of Art in the late '90's for a Bugatti retrospective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment