Jeremy Gutow is a Cleveland-based male nanny and private chef. He also manages a beauty salon.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Congresswoman Marcia Fudge

     Page Two Hundred-Fourteen.
     When I started this blog in December of '12, I swore to myself that I wouldn't get political at all. Well, I'm going to break that rule just a touch today. Recently, while signing up for Obamacare, things just didn't add up properly. Dollar figures just seemed incorrect, unrealistic and unchangeable. So you know what I did? I went to my Congresswoman's office and told them. That's why they're here after all. So the staff worker who specializes in health related matters made a few phone calls and sent me to another office in another part of town where they signed me up with correct figures that made me smile. I'm one of the few Americans who's actually quite happy with his congressional representative.
     It was really a rather giddy day for me in fact. I think I'll vote for her next autumn (Representative Marcia Fudge). I don't know why more Americans don't use their Congressional representative when they have issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment