Jeremy Gutow is a Cleveland-based male nanny and private chef. He also manages a beauty salon.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

I'll Have The Babyback Ribs Please. With Extra Sauce On The Side. Thank You.

     Page One Hundred Sixty-One.
     You know what I have a taste for? BBQ ribs. I want some nice "fall off the bone", smoky, sweet ribs. Maybe I'll make some today. I'm positive that if I rationalize properly, then I can somehow figure out how to get them onto the list of foods which are allowed on my weight-reduction diet.
     You may not know anybody who's quite as good at rationalizing and inventing diet foods as me. I know in my heart that if I were desperate enough, I could get sour cream coffee cake onto my diet. But I'm not currently that desperate, thank heavens. I just want some ribs. And I have broken through my weight-loss plateau; I'm down more poundage in the last week. (As of this week, I'm at my 2001 weight according to my records at the gym.)
     So, yes indeedy, I think I'll make some ribs...
     Yessiree Bob... It's ribs tonight...
     Yup... BBQ ribs...
     Yum, yum, yum.


No comments:

Post a Comment