Jeremy Gutow is a Cleveland-based male nanny and private chef. He also manages a beauty salon.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

One Busy Month

     Page One Hundred Sixty-Seven.
     Well, I guess that every few months I take a couple of weeks off from this whole blog thing. That seems to be the pattern I've established anyhow. Whether illness or business, sometimes I just can't access that part of my brain which says, "must write blog now".
     The last couple of weeks have been busy, busy, busy. My birthday, Thanksgiving, much family descending, and a holiday get-together hosted by me. Oh... also, in the middle of all that I taught two classes. First class was at our local Williams-Sonoma where I taught new brides proper turkey roasting techniques. And the second class was in conjunction with the BATA (Buckeye Art Therapy Association) where I taught a sort of scrumptious-nutrition 101: making healthy food taste really yummy. That second class provided continuing education units for healing professionals such as social workers, art therapists, music therapists, etc. Additionally, this last month included decorating my beauty salon for Christmas and also Christmas decorating the auto repair shop where I take my car. Basically, it's been a really crazybusynutty month. But brother, I got blog material galore. You'll gradually hear all about it.
     (So many long stories it's just crazy. I mean come on. Who Christmas decorates their car repair place, just for the fun of it? I do. They give me free oil changes year 'round in exchange. Martha Stewert herself couldn't beat that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment