Jeremy Gutow is a Cleveland-based male nanny and private chef. He also manages a beauty salon.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

An Unfortunate Benefit

     Page Two Hundred Eighty-Nine.
     I'm not going to go into details here, but for the first time in my life, I'm refusing to go to a benefit which I've helped plan.
     I've been on so many planning committees over the years I can't even tell you. I was the ongoing chairman of the decorating committees for two different organizations' benefits for 10 years each, and indeed, one of those well-know Cleveland arts organizations made me volunteer of the year in 1998. I've served in so many different capacities on so many committees for so many different worth causes it's just nauseating. But never have I been as frustrated as with the current situation.
     The party is very soon and I'm simply not going. Thanks for letting me vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment