Jeremy Gutow is a Cleveland-based male nanny and private chef. He also manages a beauty salon.

Monday, September 1, 2014

An Emergency With A 12 Year Old - Update

     Page Two Hundred Eighty-Six.
     You may remember a blog from about a month ago in which I wrote about babysitting a 12 year old boy, unexpectedly, overnight. I ended that blog by saying that I barely made the final cut for his older brother's Bar Mitzvah a couple of years ago because their father and step-mom had no clue how fond their boys were of me. (I'm typically employed by mom.) I was however hopeful that this summer's emergency situation would educate dad and step-mom appropriately so as to invite me to the younger one's upcoming Bar Mitzvah with greater awareness. They did.
     The shindig will be in 6 weeks and looks like it will be plenty fancy. I should start saving up calories now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment